Creek Pack, Pack of Heroes (A Wolf Pack RPG)
Welcome to Creek Pack! We hope you enjoy the pack and the forum! If you do not have an account, view the forum. If you would like to join, click Register. If you have an account, click Log In.
Welcome to Creek Pack! We hope you enjoy the pack and the forum! If you do not have an account, view the forum. If you would like to join, click Register. If you have an account, click Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A semi-fantasy wolf roleplaying pack in Yellowstone National Park. You can hunt, fight, talk, relax, and live the wolf life!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» role play at the borders
Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:49 pm by Derp-Bacon

» the boarders. jade laid silently
Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 12:32 pm by Derp-Bacon

» Hello. I'm Dinah.
Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:03 pm by jade.fawn

» The clock strikes twelve! | Promotions, Demotions, and MORE!
Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:00 pm by jade.fawn

» Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)
Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:47 pm by jade.fawn

» Hello, Creek Pack!
Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 12:45 pm by Moonshine987

» Other video games
Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:59 pm by Derp-Bacon

» Wolf of the Month!
Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:17 pm by Derp-Bacon

» Wolf of the Month Nominees
Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:13 pm by Derp-Bacon

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Derp-Bacon
Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) I_vote_lcapRelaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) I_voting_barRelaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) I_vote_rcap 
selin123
Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) I_vote_lcapRelaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) I_voting_barRelaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) I_vote_rcap 
_DownTheRabbitHole_
jade.fawn
Alphaflower16
Triple Six
rosey680
snowstar447
Ancientus
lilli7877
Wolf of the Month
No Wolf Yet!

Funniest Member
No Member Yet!

Best Roleplayer
No Member Yet!

Most Active Poster
No Member Yet!

Most Helpful Member
No Member Yet!

Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Derp-Bacon
Alphas
Derp-Bacon

Flowers : 6
Deeds : 105
Location : On a bridge that connects WolfQuest, Feral Heart, Minecraft, and ROBLOX

Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:30 pm

Max padded out of his den. He took a deep breath and enjoyed the view. He laid down and looked into the distance.
Back to top Go down
https://creekpack.rpg-board.net
selin123
Newborn Wolf
selin123

Flowers : 4
Deeds : 15

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 9:32 pm

A tall, well muscled Male made his way through the well vegetables undergrowth. His fur was dark as the night and his gaze was not much of a welcoming one. It was Shadow who trotted through these lands, his paws bouncing like rain onto the ground. Soon this Lupe stopped dead I'm his tracks as he lifted his snout, breathing deep through his nostrils. "Finally... Wolves!" The Male nodded to himself as a low smirk formed his lips. He searched for months for another pack which may allow him to stay with them. Live as a rogue was harsh and during the winter, he wouldn't stand a chance against mother nature. As the odor got stronger and stronger, Shadow lifted his crania, his auds were erected and the tip of them pointed at the sky. Soon a tan wolf appeared in his view, lazing around. Might be the leader but where were his subordinates? Well maybe this was just his territory and he may waited for wolves like Shadow to join him. As he jumped out of the bushes into the clearing, the raven black coated Male held himself high, however not in a dominant position. Just to show this Male that he isn't going to mess up with him neither to let him control Shadow. "Greetings, stranger. I'm not looking for a fight, just for a place where I could rest. I've been alone for a long time, looking for other canins. And well, here you are." His voice was deep however not hostile or harsh. His ears perked forward and his tail's tip was slightly curled in tension.
Back to top Go down
Derp-Bacon
Alphas
Derp-Bacon

Location : On a bridge that connects WolfQuest, Feral Heart, Minecraft, and ROBLOX

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptySat May 31, 2014 9:58 am

Max moved his head and looked at the large black wolf. His tone doesn't indicate any hostility. Perhaps it would be right to let him stay for a while? he thought to himself. "Very well," Max finally said after being lost in thought. "You may rest here." He flicked his tail gently towards the ground to show that Shadow can rest. He knew the wolf might not survive in the upcoming winter.
Back to top Go down
selin123
Newborn Wolf
selin123

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptySat May 31, 2014 6:08 pm

Shadow's auds flicker, carefully listening the words of this Male. He really allowed him to stay so Shadows dipped his crania in respect. He was happy that this Male neither showed Amy signs of hostility or dominance. Seemed like a gentle persona. "I should introduce myself. My name is Shadow. And who are you supposed to be?" He asled, slightly tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Derp-Bacon
Alphas
Derp-Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptySat May 31, 2014 6:10 pm

"My name is Max," he said. "Glad to be introduced to you."
(So short .-.)
Back to top Go down
selin123
Newborn Wolf
selin123

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptySat May 31, 2014 6:49 pm

The raven black Brute lifted his head again, standing slightly taller then the Male who was supposed to be Max. This was an odd name for a wolf but well, Shadow's not really allowed to judge somebody's name so well. "Are there more wolves then you or are you the only one around this place?"
Back to top Go down
Derp-Bacon
Alphas
Derp-Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:09 pm

"Well," Max began. "I live with a few other wolves. They must be sleeping in a den." He flicked his tail toward the four dens. "You can call us a pack," Max added. "Creek Pack, to be exact."
(Short again! Grr .-.)
Back to top Go down
selin123
Newborn Wolf
selin123

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 5:17 pm

Shadow nodded as the other Male, called Max, spoke about the others and pointed at the four dens. However, the most interesting thing was that this was the creek pack. He searched for this bunch of wolves for a long time, since he was forced to leave his home land and search for another one. "I already heard about your pack. To be honest I acut ally searched for you. If you, Max, won't mind that a loner joins your Pack, I'd to stay with you and offer you my loyalty." He barked as his skull automatically dipped in a respectful manner.
Back to top Go down
Derp-Bacon
Alphas
Derp-Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 9:38 pm

Max was taken by surprise. This was astonishing news. "Why, absolutely," he said. "You would make a fine pack member." He flashed a half-smile at Shadow. Suddenly, his ears perked up in excitement. "How about you check out the dens? I'll give you a tour," he added.
Back to top Go down
selin123
Newborn Wolf
selin123

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 2:26 pm

The Lupe lifted his head slowly as the Alpha Male accepted his offer as a pack member. Shadow responded the smile and a brief nod. However he stopped as Max offered him a tour through their dens. Why not? "It would be necessary to know what where is." He barked as he padded a bit forward but stopped abrupt so Max could lead him around.
Back to top Go down
Derp-Bacon
Alphas
Derp-Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 4:42 pm

Max stood up and went toward the first den. "This is the nursery," he explained. "This is where the mother wolves and their pups sleep. We added elk-skin to their nests so the pups are warm." He lumbered over to the second den. "This is where all pack members except mother wolves, pups, and I sleep. The nests are lined with moss so it can be more comfortable." Max went over to a den carved through three boulders. "This is where I sleep. I give my announcements at the top of this rock," he added as he flicked his tail toward the top of the hill. He pointed his muzzle at the last den. "That is the healer's den. That is where you can receive help if you are injured." Max pointed his muzzle at a large clearing lined with large bushes next to the creek. "That is Creek Pack's hunting grounds. Wolves that aren't in our pack can hunt there only with my permission." he barked. Max's gaze pointed over another hill. "The tallest cliff at the bunch of cliffs at the end of that hill is ours," he added. "It is where high position pack members or seniors can communicate with the Creek Pack members that lived long ago." Max padded up the hill, over the dens, and looked at a small bunch of smooth-topped rocks. "Wolves relax in the sun on top of these rocks," he said. "It's a great way to catch the sun's rays to sunbathe." He tilted his head. "And finally, the rest of the hill we are currently on is Creek Pack territory, up until the valley and a huge clearing." He trotted back to the clearing in front of the dens and sat down.
Back to top Go down
selin123
Newborn Wolf
selin123

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 5:30 pm

Shadow followed his new Alpha, trying to keep up with the many different dens and the one's who are allowed to sleep where. As they arrived the normal den, Shadow padded into it, making himself familiarize with this den. It would be the place where he'd sleep so he just wanted to look around. However as he entered this den, the question of which rank he belongs to popped up in his mind. Actually Max didn't mentioned anything yet but they had plenty of time to clear that out. As Max went further on, Shadow followed him, listening and trying to recognized everything. After Max was done, the raven black Male padded slowly toward him. "I didn't wanted to interfere your silence but i dont have a rank yet." He barked, his voice was firm however not harsh or something like that. It was more neutral like everything on him.
Back to top Go down
Derp-Bacon
Alphas
Derp-Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 6:16 pm

Max scratched his ear and focused on Shadow. "I can determine your rank by knowing how skilled you are. Tell me," he added. "What do you do that you are very good at?"
Back to top Go down
selin123
Newborn Wolf
selin123

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 6:22 pm

The brute glanced to the woods, concentrating what he could do best. Well his fighting skills were perfect so why not start as a warrior? "Well the only thing I got is my strength. Brute force and sharp incisors... that's me." he responded, locking his gaze with his Alpha.
Back to top Go down
Derp-Bacon
Alphas
Derp-Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 6:24 pm

"Interesting," Max replied. "You'd be best as a fighter. Your strength can match the description of an average fighter." He looked at Shadow. "Would you accept this rank?"
Back to top Go down
selin123
Newborn Wolf
selin123

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 6:38 pm

The brute nodded. "I'll try my best to protect this pack with all my power." He replied and dipped his head again, accepting his rank.

(Oh god so short... im just so tired ^-^)
Back to top Go down
_DownTheRabbitHole_
Newborn Wolf
_DownTheRabbitHole_

Flowers : 3
Deeds : 9

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:56 am

Dinah slowly padded her way through the forest. She knew she was in another pack's territory but seeming as she hadn't seen any others in the forest for two days, she discarded the thoughts of being attacked in her sleep the first night. The she wolf's tongue lolled out of her mouth as she took in the scenery around her, sniffing every tree or bush that she came across. In the few days she had been here, she had become... slightly attached to the forest. Dinah abruptly stopped and dropped her eyes to the ground, feeling small pangs of longing in her chest. Dinah then dropped to the ground, raised her head, and let out a small depressed howl.
( Sorry for intruding on you guy's Rp. This was supposed to be set in a forest but there wasn't a role play thing for that so I put it here. It was already set up and its like 12:00 in the morning where I am. I'm lazy. I... I have a problem. XD)
Back to top Go down
Derp-Bacon
Alphas
Derp-Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:40 pm

Max flipped around. "Who goes there?!" he called out. He had heard a howl not that far away from him and Shadow.
(No, not the tiny post! NOO-)

(To roleplay in the forest, check out this category:
https://creekpack.rpg-board.net/f32-the-valley-and-forest
)
Back to top Go down
_DownTheRabbitHole_
Newborn Wolf
_DownTheRabbitHole_

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 7:38 pm

DInah's ears twitched at the sound of the voice. It was faint, yes, but it was there. Dinah, of course, didn't recognize the voice but she recognized the authority in it. She raised herself from the ground and shook her body. "Ní mór dom a ithe an chéad... Tá mé ró-lag a throid. Más rud é cibe duine go bhfuil naimhdeach beidh mé chailleann an chuid is mó dócha go bfuil an cath.." Dinah spoke quickly, her eyes scanning the area. She wasn't sure if whoever the voice was spoke english or not so she was just going to talk in her home language. Dinah then shook her head and began to sniff around for something to fill her stomach.

(I feel kinda bad for making mine long when yours was short XD. Oh well.. Translation for what Dinah said --> 'I must eat first.. I am too weak to fight. If whoever that is is hostlie I will most likely lose the battle..' Oh and I just saw the forest rp place. Thanks for that.)
Back to top Go down
Derp-Bacon
Alphas
Derp-Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:52 am

Max perked his ears at the unusual language some wolf has spoken in the dense vegetation in the forest. It certainly wasn't the 'wolf American English' that Max had grown up with. Slowly, he made his way into the forest, the scent of a wolf growing stronger by the second. Max sniffed the air once in a while as he pushed his way through two bushes.
Back to top Go down
_DownTheRabbitHole_
Newborn Wolf
_DownTheRabbitHole_

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:38 pm

Dinah dropped the dead hare at her paws. Her twitching nose signaling that someone was coming. Dinah shifted her eyes at the hare and licked her muzzle. As much as she wanted to eat it she couldn't. Whoever was coming after her would surely catch her eating it and attack. She whined softly and stumbled into a nearby cluster of bushes. As Dinah crouched in the bushes she caught a glimpse of tan fur through the trees. "Cad dath neamhghnách..." [What an unusual color...] She murmured. Dinah then flattened her ears and locked her eyes on the wolf for a moment before opening her jaws to speak. Cé go bhfuil tú?" [Who are you?]
(Translations are in brackets.)
Back to top Go down
Derp-Bacon
Alphas
Derp-Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:32 am

"What the?" Max lifted his large head up and looked around. There wasn't a wolf in sight, but he can still feel that he was watched. Max lifted his muzzle and took in the surrounding scents. A wolf! he thought, as he ended his search for a mysterious scent. He remembered the voice as well as the strange accent and words. He continued to sniff his surroundings, perking his ears. As he tilted his head to the right, he saw a wolf under the bushes! It certainly wasn't from Yellowstone, much less from Creek Pack. Max lowered his head to speak to her. "What are you doing here?" he asked the wolf.

(By the way, the meeting, which can be found in the Roleplaying Category, has started.)
Back to top Go down
_DownTheRabbitHole_
Newborn Wolf
_DownTheRabbitHole_

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 1:25 pm

Dinah crawled out of the bushes and sat a few feet away from the wolf, sadly she still had to look up at him. Which made her feel smaller than she already was. "Ní gá duit..." [You don't...] She stopped herself and stared at the wolf with slightly widened eyes. The language he spoke was different from hers. She knew the language well though, which helped her out a lot traveling thought the American forests."You speak English.. How peculiar."She spoke, hoping to confuse him and change the subject from her. She's done it before and nothing says she can't do it again.

(I know the meeting has started. I feel kinda bad because no one has replied though.. But seeming as I'm not in creek pack role play wise I didn't think it was necessary for me to say anything... But I will if you want.)
Back to top Go down
Derp-Bacon
Alphas
Derp-Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:56 pm

Max raised his eyebrows at the wolf. "Pe..culiar?" He didn't know if the wolf was joking or not. Any wolf in Yellowstone can speak English! "Well," he started. "These are American woods, rocks, water, and ground you are walking on. American English is a very popular language for wolves in this area." He flicked his ears in curiosity, meaning no harm to Dinah.
Back to top Go down
_DownTheRabbitHole_
Newborn Wolf
_DownTheRabbitHole_

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:12 am

Dinah narrowed her eyes at the wolf and snorted. "You American wolves are strange." Her thick Irish accent making her feel even more foreign than she already was. Dinah lifted her snout and sniffed at the air then glanced around. She looked back at the unusual colored wolf. "Exactly where am I Strainséir? [Stranger]"

(Wow... That was short... *hides face in shame*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)   Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing. (Feel free to relax in the Clearing!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creek Pack, Pack of Heroes (A Wolf Pack RPG) :: Roleplaying :: The Clearing-
Jump to: